We provide a range of services to support children who suffer from congenital heart defects and their parents and families. We also try to support bereaved families whose children have died from CHD.
Just some of the services we offer
- Social events where families can meet, for example, coffee mornings, parties and picnics.
- Information days for families around the country focusing on cardiac topics of interest.
- A Family Psychology Support Service free to all members. Individuals of all ages with congenital heart conditions, family members and bereaved families access this service.
- Annual conference with keynote speakers from the world of congenital cardiology.
- Support for families on the transplant journey with their child
- Support for our bereaved families
Contact us to find out more. Margaret, CEO, and Linda, Administrator, provide a listening ear should you wish to contact them.