Heart Children Ireland endeavours to make the information on this website accessible to all, regardless of ability.
The following statement outlines progress towards providing a high standard of accessibility throughout this web site.
Font / Text Sizes
This site makes use of style sheets that allow for flexible resizing of fonts to meet user requirements. If you find that font sizes are too small simply increase the default font size by clicking on the resize links at the top right hand side of the page, or by using your web browser software, for example, pressing ctrl+ to zoom in, and ctrl- to zoom out.
- Top level navigation is visible at all times.
- A sitemap link is available on all pages to assist in navigation.
- The homepage and all internal pages include a search box.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout and all presentation has been separated from content as much as possible.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- The site allows visually impaired users to easily switch to an alternative contrast view.