On this page are links to various regulatory documents relating to safeguarding and fundraising.
Safeguarding Statement and Child Safeguarding Policy
Click on the links below to read the full Safeguarding Statement and Child Safeguarding Policy
Charities Regulation Documentation
Charities Regulation documents for Heart Children Ireland are available to download: please click on a relevant link below.
- Handling Feedback and Complaints
- Disclosure Statement
- Donor Charter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Compliance Statement
- Public Statements
Guiding Principals for Fundraising
Heart Children Ireland is committed to achieving the standards set out in the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
The statement aims to:
- Improve the way charities in Ireland raise their funds
- Promote accountability and transparency among charities
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors about the charities they support.
Just click on the link below to read the full Guiding Principles for Fundraising Document.
Heart Children Ireland is working through the New Charities Governance Code and will be fully compliant with the code by 2020.